Linnaeus' Hammarby 2017
Full public program at The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala (in Swedish).
Guided tours and events
- Sunday 23 April 10am–1pm Meadow raking in the cultural park
Monday 1 May First day of the season
Opening of the art exhibition "Me, Linnaeus and our chats".
- Saturday 13 May 11am–5pm Hammarby Day
- Sunday 11 June 1.30pm Food and eating at th 18th century
- Sunday 16 July 10am–4pm Haymaking and 18th century theme
- Sunday 14 August 11am–5pm Rye harvest and market
- Sunday 27 August 5.30pm Evening concert
- Saturday 2 September 11am–4pm Hop and oat Harvest
- 23-24 September 11am–4pm Apple Days
- 30 September Last day of the season
- Sunday 15 October kl. 10-13 Fall harvest in the cultural park