Country Fair at Hammarby
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar i samarbete med Sällskapet Linnés Hammarby, Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län och SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Temadag, Familjeaktivitet
Family day at Linnaeus' Hammarby. You can buy sheepskins, cheese, bread, vegetables and honey at the small and genuine fair, where there will also be craft stands and second hand sellers. The children can try on 18th century clothes.
Free entrance for everyone dressed in 18th century costume!
Entrance 80 SEK. Free entrance for children under 18, students, and employees at Uppsala University.
Upcoming exhibitionsCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Walks in nature
An exhibition of paintings by ten Czech artists emphasising a diversity of plants and landscapes.
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at the apple exhibition att Linnaeus' Hammarby. Find out which apples you have in your garden. Buy an apple tree cultivated from national clone archive trees.