A guided tour of Linnaeus’ Hammarby takes about one hour and includes both the dwelling house and the garden. As no more than 45 people can be admitted to the dwelling house at any one time, it is essential that all groups book in advance. The dwelling house can only be visited with one of our staff guides.
All groups larger than 10 people should book their visit in advance. Best time for group visists Juni – August is before 10.30 am, 1.30-2.30 pm or after 4.30 pm.
Booked groups: charges
When you book a guided tour of one of the Linnaean Gardens you pay a tour charge and reduced entry charge.
- Weekdays 9am–4.30pm: 1000 kr per guide
- Evenings and weekends: 1600 kr per guide
The reduced entry charge (at least 10 persons)
- The Linnaeus Garden: 60 kr/person
- Linnaeus' Hammarby: 60 kr/person
- The Linnaeus Garden + Linnaeus' Hammarby: 80 kr/person
- The Botanical Garden: the park is free of charge, The Tropical Greenhouse 40 kr/person
The reduced entry charge is only valid for groups that book their visit in advance.
Booking guided tours for groups
Let our guides take you on a tour of the gardens and glasshouse, of our historic environments or in Linnaeus’s home and gardens.
A tour takes about one hour and are always led by our own guides. Groups larger than 10 people must book a guide in advance. For the best quality of experience, groups should be no larger than 25 people.
All groups larger than 10 people should book their visit in advance.