Country Fair at Hammarby
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar i samarbete med Sällskapet Linnés Hammarby, Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län och SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Familjeaktivitet, Temadag
Family day at Linnaeus' Hammarby. You can buy sheepskins, cheese, bread, vegetables and honey at the small and genuine fair, where there will also be craft stands and second hand sellers. The children can try on 18th century clothes.
Free entrance for everyone dressed in 18th century costume!
Entrance 80 SEK. Free entrance for children under 18, students, and employees at Uppsala University.
Utställningar Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
Kommande utställningar i Botaniska trädgården, Linnéträdgården och på Linnés Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
An air of Christmas in the Orangery
Take a break from your Christmas preparations! Enjoy bulbs in bloom, Christmas lights and lovely scents. Get inspired by flower arrangements, admire the creativity of the childrens' decorations, or buy an Amaryllis for your home.
A Linnaean Garden Party 2020
Time travel to the 18th century, hear the rustle of silk skirts, see silver shoe buckles glisten, and sample artisan foods. Meet scientists, experiment, and learn more about Linnaean science. Guided tour in English at 11.30 and 14.30.
A cultural cavalcade in the Linnaeus Garden 2020
Listen to folk music and singer-songwriters or enjoy dans shows. Visit Carl Linnaeus' home. As darkness falls, the garden will be Illuminated by candles. Enjoy a magical stroll among the flowers of autumn.