Edible and poisonous plants from the Tropics
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården Tropiska växthuset, Villavägen 8
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Familjeaktivitet
Learn more about some edible and poisonous plants in the Tropical Greenhouse.
The greenhouse is open Tuesday–Friday 11am–3pm and Saturday–Sunday noon–3pm.
Entrance fee for adults: 50 SEK. No entrance fee for children under the age of 18.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.
Dissertations are listed in DiVA.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.