Haymaking at Hammarby
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Kulturreservatet Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in cooperation with Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län and SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Temadag, Kulturevenemang
Learn how to use a scythe and a rake. Buy old varieties of vegetables from the garden. Join the peasants or the historic researchers on a guided tour in the culture reserve.
Entrance fee to the museum and park 100 SEK. Free entrance to the museum and park for visitors wearing 18th century costume. The haymaking takes place in the Culture Reserve at Linnaeus' Hammarby.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Her Story – The Exhibition
Her Story – The Exhibition explores sculptured dressmaking as an embodiment between generations, outer and inner identity as well as a visualization of time.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
A Linnaean Garden Party 2022
Time travel to the 18th century, hear the rustle of silk skirts, see silver shoe buckles glisten, and sample artisan foods. Meet scientists, experiment, and learn more about Linnaean science. Guided tour in English at 11.30 and 14.30.
Botans dag 2022
Garden and food fair with trade stands, experts, vegetable shows and a multitude of Geraniums on display.