Country fair at Hammarby
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in cooperation with Sällskapet Linnés Hammarby, Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län and SLU Agrarhistoria
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Temadag, Kulturevenemang, Familjeaktivitet
You can buy sheepskins, cheese, bread, vegetables and honey from local farmers at the small and genuine fair. Participate in viewings of the main building and the cultural reserve. Please note there might be changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Entrance fee is SEK 100 per adult is aid by Swish, children under 18 free of charge.
Employees and students of Uppsala University free of charge.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
Flowers, plants and nature
A selection of drawings and paintings created by staff and friends of The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. The exhibition is curated by Anna Ehn, public art manager at Uppsala kommun, and Rebecca Flodin, curator at Uppsala University Museum.