Hops, Oats and Barley
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Danmarks-Hammarby, Uppsala
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in cooperation with Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län and SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Temadag
It is harvest time at Carl Linnaeus' country estate! We harvest hops, oats and barley in the restored farmland surrounding Linnaeus' country house. Learn about old varieties of hops, and beer brewing. Please note the might be changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Pre-booking through email@example.com at latest the 13th of August.
The activities take place in the Culture Reserve, free entrance. Entrance to the house and park SEK 100 per person. Employees and students of Uppsala University free of charge.
Guided tour of the house in English at 12.30.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
Flowers, plants and nature
A selection of drawings and paintings created by staff and friends of The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. The exhibition is curated by Anna Ehn, public art manager at Uppsala kommun, and Rebecca Flodin, curator at Uppsala University Museum.