The Linnaeus' Hammarby season begins 2021
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
Meet the early summer in the Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. Enjoy the seasonal flowers, take a walk in the cultural reserve, and have a "fika" in the garden café. Seasonal re-opening 1 June instead of 1 May 2021.
Opening hours: Linnaeus' Hammarby, Tuesday–Sunday 11–17.
Reduced entrance fee in June 60 SEK. (Regular entrance fee 100 SEK.) Free entrance for children under 18, employees and students at Uppsala University.
Upcoming exhibitionsCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Skapade Samlingar (Created Collections)
Uppsala artist Anna Björkland creates images in ceramics, mixed media and different types of painting with inspiration from Carl Linnaeus.