The Linnaeus Garden season begins 2021
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
Meet the early summer in the Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. Enjoy the seasonal flowers in the Linnaeus Garden. Carl Linnaeus' home in town is temporarily closed due to covid-19 restrictions..
Opening hours The Linnaeus Garden with the Linnaeus Museum, Monday–Sunday 11.00–17.00.
Reduced entrace fee in June 60 SEK. (Regular entrance fee 100 SEK.) Free entrance for children under 18, employees and students at Uppsala University.
Utställningar Linnéträdgården och Linnémuseet
Kommande utställningar i Linnéträdgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
Flowers, plants and nature
A selection of drawings and paintings created by staff and friends of The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. The exhibition is curated by Anna Ehn, public art manager at Uppsala kommun, and Rebecca Flodin, curator at Uppsala University Museum.