A Linnaean Garden Party
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar tillsammans med Linnés Uppsala.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Familjeaktivitet, Temadag, Visning, Kulturevenemang
Celebrate Linnaeus' birthday and join us at the garden party. Time travel to the 18th century, hear the rustle of silk skirts, see silver shoe buckles glisten and sample artisan food. Meet scientists, experiment and learn more about Linnaean science. Guided tours in English in the garden at 11:30 and 14:30.
There will be an artisan food and craft market inside the garden, and a plant market on the street outside.
Free admission all day.
Please be aware that you might have to await your turn to enter the Linnaeus Museum due to limited space.
Utställningar Linnéträdgården och Linnémuseet
Kommande utställningar i Linnéträdgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
Pictures of Sweden's floral emblem Scottish bluebell
During the summer and autumn of 2021, the Swedish Botanical Society arranged a contest to celebrate our new national emblem: the Scottish bluebell, Campanula rotundifolia, known in Sweden as "small bluebell". In this exhibition, the Society shows a selection of contributions in different techniques - photo, painting and digital illustrations.